Listed Buildings in Stratford sub Castle 

There are many listed buildings and others of historical interest in the village. The website has articles about each of the buildings shown below. 

Old Forge & Little Thatches.jpg
Picture1 Farthing Cottage.jpg
HH-Old Sarum View.jpg
DSCN2025 (2)_edited.jpg

From the top, left to right:

Little Thatches & Old Forge Cottages;

Farthing Cottage; Old Sarum View;

St Lawrence Church; Reading Room;

Mawarden Court; Stratford Smithy; Mill House.

Click an image to read a relevant article.

See also a photo album of Stratford's Historic Houses showing more houses + descriptions.

RR SideView.jfif
Mawarden Court.JPG
Mill House fire 1900.JPG is a non-profit site maintained by local residents.

Sponsored by St Lawrence PCC; Stratford Garden Club; Stratford Guild; Local History Group

To check when the website was last updated  -  View the Recent Updates page