Clock face at St Lawrence Church
This photo was taken in March 2017, which is 350 years after the date 1767 inscribed on the clock face.
The clock has just one hand, an hour hand. Each one of the segments between the hour numerals is marked into quarters, not easily apparent when the clock is viewed from the ground. It would have provided an 'accurate enough' time during the age when the clock was installed.
As is the custom amongst clockmakers, the symbol IIII is used for 4 o'clock rather than the IV roman numeral.