What is it?
- FREE messages from your local Community Policing Team about policing and crime matters in your area.
- FREE messages from Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service relevant to your local area.
- You can receive free messages by email, text or voicemail.
- You can choose which organisations to receive messages from and the type of information you receive.
- Currently messages are being sent by Wiltshire Police, Wiltshire and Swindon Neighbourhood Watch, Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service and Action Fraud. Messages are also now sent from Farm Watch via Community Messaging.
- You can reply to messages, for example from your local police officers with information to help them better police your area.
To sign up, go to the Community Messaging website (opens in new window).